Start of main content
About your investments
Your plan includes a diverse investment lineup, representing a spectrum of asset classes and risk/return characteristics that allow you to tailor your account to help meet your financial goals and investment style.
Fund Fact Sheets are available via the links on this page. They provide details about each fund’s performance, fees and underlying investments. Star or asterisk at the end of the fund name indicates a registered mutual fund.
Wayne County 401(a) and 457 Plan Plans and Fund Fact Sheets
- Guaranteed Income FundPDF File opens in a new window
- Western Asset Core Plus Bond (Institutional Select)PDF File opens in a new window
- BlackRock U.S. Debt Index Fund Cl 1PDF File opens in a new window
- Large Cap Growth R1*PDF File opens in a new window
- BlackRock Equity Index Fund Cl 1 PDF File opens in a new window
- Large Cap Value R1*PDF File opens in a new window
- Janus Henderson Enterprise N (JDMNX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Vanguard Mid Cap Index Institutional (VMCIX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Mid Cap Value Fund Fee Class R1PDF File opens in a new window
- Small Cap Growth R1*PDF File opens in a new window
- Vanguard Small Cap Index I (VSCIX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Small Cap Value / Victory FundPDF File opens in a new window
- Columbia Overseas Value Inst3 (COSYX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- BlackRock EAFE Equity Index Fund Cl 1PDF File opens in a new window
- MFS International Growth Equity Fund (IS)PDF File opens in a new window
- American Funds EuroPacific Growth R6 (RERGX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- DFA Emerging Markets I (DFEMX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- American Funds New Perspective R6 (RNPGX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Real Estate/Cohen & SteersPDF File opens in a new window
- flexPATH Index Moderate Retirement R1PDF File opens in a new window
- flexPATH Index Moderate 2025 R1PDF File opens in a new window
- flexPATH Index Moderate 2035 R1PDF File opens in a new window
- flexPATH Index Moderate 2045 R1PDF File opens in a new window
- flexPATH Index Moderate 2055 R1PDF File opens in a new window
- Prudential Day One® IncomeFlex Target® Balanced FundPDF File opens in a new window
*Registered mutual funds.
All investing involves various risks including the possible loss of principal. You can lose money by investing in securities.
Investors should carefully consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. For more complete information about the mutual funds available through your plan, please call 877-778-2100 for a free prospectus, and if available the summary prospectus, that contain this and other information about our funds. You should read the prospectus and the summary prospectus, if available, carefully before investing. You can lose money by investing in securities.
Shares of the registered mutual funds are offered through Prudential Investment Management Services LLC (PIMS), Newark, NJ. PIMS is a Prudential Financial company.
The Guaranteed Income Fund (GIF) is a group annuity product issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT. Amounts contributed to the contract are deposited into PRIAC’s general account. Payment obligations and the fulfillment of any guarantees specified in the group annuity contract are insurance claims supported by the full faith and credit of PRIAC. PRIAC periodically resets the interest rate credited on contract balances, subject to a minimum rate specified in the group annuity contract. Past interest rates are not indicative of future rates. This product is neither a mutual fund nor a bank product. PRIAC obligations are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency. Contract form #GA-2020-IA-0805 or state variation thereof.
Prudential Retirement is compensated in connection with this product when general account investment returns exceed the interest credited on contract balances. Prudential Retirement may earn fee revenue plus the foregoing compensation if your plan has agreed to pay contract charges—which are sometimes paid with respect to plan/participant record keeping and distribution services. For some plans, Prudential Retirement uses a portion of its aggregate compensation to satisfy the plan's request for allowances and for payments to defray plan expenses. If Prudential Retirement’s aggregate compensation from this and other plan investment products exceeds the costs of servicing your plan, Prudential Retirement earns a profit; otherwise, there is a loss.
Frequent exchanging between plan investment options may harm long-term investors. Your plan or the plan’s investment funds may have provisions to deter exchanges that may be abusive. These policies may require us to modify, restrict or suspend purchase or exchange privileges and/or impose redemption fees.
The Prudential Day One® IncomeFlex Target® Balanced Fund was designed for use with Prudential IncomeFlex Target, an in-plan guaranteed retirement income product, and is available as an insurance company separate account under group variable annuity contracts issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT. PRIAC does not guarantee the investment performance or return on contributions to the separate account. PRIAC is solely responsible for its financial condition and contractual obligations. Availability and terms may vary by jurisdiction, subject to regulatory approvals. Guarantees are based on claims-paying ability of the insurance company and are subject to certain limitations, terms and conditions. Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Contract form #GA-2020-TGWB4-0805. For more information, participants should access the participant service center or call 877-778-2100 for a copy of the Prudential IncomeFlex Target Important Considerations before investing. PRIAC is a Prudential Financial company.
Prudential, Prudential Retirement, Prudential Insurance Company of America and Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company are each solely responsible for its financial condition and contractual obligations.
The flexPATH Index R1, the Large Cap Value R1, Large Cap Growth R1, Small Cap Growth R1, and the BlackRock Index Fund Cl 1 funds are collective investment trusts maintained by Wilmington Trust, N.A. Wilmington Trust, N.A. is not affiliated with Prudential Financial or its affiliates. Collective Investment Trusts (CITs) are bank administered trusts, subject to regulation under applicable banking laws, that hold commingled assets that invest for a specific style, such as Growth. CITs are not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available only to qualified retirement plans, such as 401(k) plans, or eligible government plans, and their participants.
Prudential Retirement's separate accounts are available under group variable annuity contracts issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT. PRIAC is a Prudential Financial company.
Investment vehicles sponsored or managed by a Prudential Retirement affiliate generate more revenue for the Prudential enterprise than non-proprietary investment vehicles.
Your Retirement Plans Resources & Quick Actions
View Plan Documents
Get all plan communications, forms, and documents here.Go to documents
Get In Touch
Get contact info for your plan counselors and administrators.View contacts
Sign Up For Online Access
Register to review your account details.Create an online account
Log In To Your Account
View account details, customized planning tools, and more.Log in to your account